On 5 June 2018, the annual award show of the Henri Winkelman Award will take place at the Willem de Kooning Academy (WdKA). The Henri Winkelman Award has been created six years ago by the Stichting Ondernermersbelangen Rotterdam. This foundation supports young innovative entrepreneurs on their way with an incentive price of € 10,000.
What is this award about?
- Encouraging of the young entrepreneurs
- Contributing to entrepreneurship within the Rotterdam creative industry
- Offering WdKA's alumni a platform to connect with companies for new growth opportunities
- Introducing partners to the WdKA with our relevant education and projects
- Maintaining networks and relationships and expanding our network
Collaboration with Stichting Ondernemingsbelangen Rotterdam
Stichting Ondernemersbelangen Rotterdam was founded on 17 May 1949 and has the primary purpose to represent the interests - in the broadest sense - of small and medium-sized businesses in the Rotterdam City Region. The Foundation's target group includes independent entrepreneurs, representatives of entrepreneurs, conferences and meetings, as well as secondary social and cultural projects. The foundation supports entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized businesses that need an extra financial boost to become successful. Read more...
Jury panel Henri Winkelman Award 2018
Emily Ansenk, executive director Kunsthal (Chair)
Marcus Vlaar, Creative Director and co-founder of &Ranj
Monique van der Salm (Secretary)
Read more about Henri Winkelman Award here