Thursday, November 5th the annual award show of the Henri Winkelman Award took place in a closed online ceremony.
Watch the online ceremony here >
The winners are...
FIRST PRIZE € 10.000: Roos Tulen (Fine Art, 2016, Social Practices)
SECOND PRIZE € 5.000: Encrite Elmar Janse (Graphic Design, 2018, Commercial Practices) and Merel Klomp (Lifestyle Transformation Design, 2018, Commercial Practices)
The Henri Winkelman Award has been created seven years ago by the Stichting Ondernermersbelangen Rotterdam. This foundation supports young innovative entrepreneurs on their way with two incentive prices of € 10,000 and € 5000.
Read Jury report here (in Dutch).
What is this award about?
- Encouraging young entrepreneurs
- Contributing to entrepreneurship within the national and international creative industry
- Offering WdKA's alumni a platform to connect with companies for new growth opportunities
- Introducing partners to the WdKA with our relevant education and projects
- Maintaining networks and relationships and expanding our network
Collaboration with Stichting Ondernemingsbelangen Rotterdam
Stichting Ondernemersbelangen Rotterdam was founded on 17 May 1949 and has the primary purpose to represent the interests - in the broadest sense - of small and medium-sized businesses in the Rotterdam City Region. The Foundation's target group includes independent entrepreneurs, representatives of entrepreneurs, conferences and meetings, as well as secondary social and cultural projects. The foundation supports entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized businesses that need an extra financial boost to become successful. Read more...
Read more about Henri Winkelman Award here