The 2022 edition of the Graduation Show was a great success. We thank all our visitors who attended the show. On this page, you can find the photos, an aftermovie, the award winners, the highlights and other information.
The Online Graduation Catalogue includes work from all 2022 graduates. Check out the Graduation Catalogue to read all about this year's graduation projects.
Awards during the Graduation Show
The Drempelprijs 2022, powered by Municipality of Rotterdam (Gemeente Rotterdam), is awarded each year by a professional jury to three exceptional graduate candidates. Click here for the winners of the year 2022. Find out who was nominated this year!
The WdKA Research Award was established by the Willem de Kooning Foundation in 2015 to emphasize the central role of art and design research within the newly introduced curriculum. The Research awards are divided in an award for Bachelors and Masters. Click here for the winners of the year 2022. Find out who was nominated this year!
The Award Ceremony took place on Saturday 16 July at 17.00 hrs.
The Push Award helps young designers transform their graduation project into a next level professional project. The award promotes the potential of great graduation projects, and helps to take the next step in building a successful, sustainable practice. Click here for the winners.
Wednesday 13 July
- 11.00 hrs | We are Open!
- 16.30 hrs | STAGE 2 | Welcome by Jeroen Chabot, dean
- 17.00 – 23.00 hrs | STAGE 2| DJ Elastiek
- 18.00 – 21.00 hrs | CINEMA 1 | Animation Evening with Q&A
- 20.00 – 21.30 hrs | STAGE 1 | Table Talk on Heritage and Identity
Thursday 14 July
- 15.00 – 17.30 hrs | WORKSHOP 1 | PZI Master Design Talks
- 17.00 – 20.00 hrs | STAGE 2 | Henri Winkelman Network Event
- 17.00 – 21.00 hrs | STAGE 2| DJ Leon, Lotus and Mo Jacob
- 17.30 – 21.00 hrs | CINEMA 1 | Audiovisual Design Evening, part 1/2/3
- 20.00 – 21.30 hrs | STAGE 1 | Table Talk on Material and Craftsmanship
Friday 15 July
- 17.00 – 19.30 hrs | CINEMA 1 | Fashion Evening with the premiere of the movie A Collage of Dreams, created in collaboration with Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen
- 18.00 – 21.00 hrs | STAGE 2|DJ Vanya Tretyakov and Hette
- 20.00 – 21.30 hrs | STAGE 1 | Table Talk on Climate and Environment
Saturday 16 July
- 17.00 – 18.30 hours | STAGE 1 | Award Ceremony (Drempelprijzen and BA Research Awards)
- 19.00 – 22.00 hrs | STAGE 2 | DJ WURST and Binomial
At 12.00 and 19.00 hrs | Graduation Show Tours, register at Info Desk
Location | Wijnhaven 61, Rotterdam
Wednesday July 13, 11.00 – 00.00 hrs.
Thursday July 14 to Saturday July 16, 11.00 – 22.00 hrs
Sunday July 17, 11.00 – 20.00 hrs