This Station features equipment for working with wood, metal, ceramics and various types of plastic. This is the place where you can develop hands-on knowledge of a wide range of materials and digital manufacturing technologies. Another important topic in the Material Station is how new digital manufacturing technologies can influence and modernise traditional crafts.
The focus of this Station is on exploring and experimenting with materials.
In the Material Station you can:
- Explore digital fabrication techniques such as 3D printing, laser cutting and CNC milling.
- Learn all about woodworking and handling woodworking machines.
- Learn to work with solid or liquid plastics.
- Build anything you want using metal.
- Create your own ceramic designs.