Willem de Kooning Academy (WdKA) en Stichting Ondernemersbelangen Rotterdam (SOR) are calling on alumni with a financially healthy company, who have put their business on the map in a innovative, strongheaded or other special way to register for the Incentive Award Cultural Entrepreneurship 2022 (formerly known as Henri Winkelman Award).
Candidates are asked to pitch to an external jury, consisting of members from the arts field and the business community. These pitches will take place in week 16, 2023. The award ceremony of the Incentive Award Cultural Entrepreneurship will take place during a dinner hosted by WdKA on Tuesday April 24 .
Are you the alumnus we are looking for? Do you meet the criteria below? Sign up!
- Graduated from WdKA as from January 2017;
- Can support themselves with creative practice (no more than 50% dependent on subsidy or income from unrelated work);
- Has gained positive national/international attention with its own creative products;
- Person and work contribute to the quality of the creative industry and the image of Rotterdam;
- The nominee can submit a business plan with a financial substantiation.
Please send the enclosed form fully completed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday March 31, 2023. Please mention ‘Incentive Award Cultural Entrepreneurship 2022’ in the subject line of your e-mail. Should you send large files, please use WeTransfer.
Questions? Contact us through email@example.com
Photography Winners 2021: Mick Santman