Publishing is an act of making content public. Content can be text, images, videos, sound recording, animations or an interactive installation. A publication takes the content, binds it into form and present it on a platform.
At the Publication Station, we support your projects throughout the process of publishing – from using the best techniques to produce your content to choosing the most suitable technologies and platforms to present them.
In the Publication Station you can:
- Learn various printing techniques such as silkscreen printing, etching, RISO printing and many more.
- Explore the broad field of digital publishing; make EPUBs, websites or apps.
- Print your designs using our small-format and large-format inkjet printers.
- Print your designs on glass, wood or metal using our A2-size flatbed printer.
- Bind your books, magazines or research paper using our bookbinding machine.
- Use our newest machines for laser and vinyl cutting.