Willem de Kooning Academy state-of-the-art Publication Station focuses on reproducing (printing), presenting and publishing both print and digital media. The Station features traditional analogue reproduction methods such as printmaking, silkscreen printing and typesetting, as well as new digital 2D reproduction methods such as electronic and online publishing (e-publishing).
In the Publication Station you can:
- Learn various printing techniques such as silkscreen printing, etching, RISO printing and many more.
- Explore the broad field of digital publishing; make EPUBs, websites or apps.
- Print your designs using our small-format and large-format inkjet printers.
- Print your designs on glass, wood or metal using our A2-size flatbed printer.
- Bind your books, magazines or research paper using our bookbinding machine.
- Use our newest machines for laser and vinyl cutting.