Making a living from Art & Design
In the Business Station you learn to find your way to connect to the world outside of the academy. Make impact with your work, by connecting and acting on values and business context awareness. Discover how to control and lead within competitive markets, both nationally and internationally.
In addition to specific programmes and modules, the Business Station offers a wide range of activities about entrepreneurship and events related to starting your own business.
In the Business Station you can:
- Learn to make an impact, and how to make a living out of it.
- Learn to recognise and create value in relation to your work.
- Increase your understanding of contexts, and learn how to position your work.
- Learn about pitching, presenting and putting together a portfolio.
- Learn about dealing with clients – businesses as well as cultural and government institutes.
- Learn about intellectual property issues such as copyright, Creative Commons, patents and plagiarism.