The Hybrid Publishing Research Awards series showcases the work of recipients of the Willem de Kooning Research Award. Established by the Willem de Kooning Foundation, the awards are granted to outstanding graduation projects that provide new insights to broader audiences through their research. All publications in this series are archived online in a sustainable way online and can be found here. All publications are available for sale*.
The series includes:
- Form Follows Organism by Emma van der Leest
- Retour Afzender (Return to Sender) by Lou Muuse
- Meat Market by Daisy Thijssen
- Living Light by Ermi van Oers
- Crangon Crangon by Jade Ruijzenaars
- Recrafting Craft: A Synergy of Crafts within Fashion Design Education at Art Schools in the Netherlands by Mascha Van Zijverden
- Blindly Organised by Sophie Dirven
- Supertoys Supertoys by Merle Flügge
Expected publications in 2018-2019:
*Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the number of requested titles, the title(s) of the book(s), your name, address and telephone number (optional). We will reply within one working day and send you the link to the Webshop. After confirming the payment, you will receive a confirmation. The book will be shipped to you by PostNL as soon as possible.