Once you have made the decision to come and study at WdKA, you will need to follow the steps for submitting and completing your application. Prepare for your life as a student at WdKA:
- Register on Studielink
- Apply for admission: bachelor courses in Fine Art, Design or Teachers Training
- Apply for a studiekeuzecheck in case of bachelor course Leisure & Events Management
Are you an international prospective student? Check out this page for extra requirements, summary below:
- Student housing
- Apply for VISA (only NON-EU)*
- English language proof (IELTS: 6.0 or TOEFL 80 IBT or CAE) if applicable
- Health Insurance
- Apply for DUO-grant
- Apply for scholarships (international students BA and MA)
- Registration at City Hall of your city/town in the Netherlands
*Does not apply for students Part-Time Master Design, this course is open for EU residents only due to VISA regulations for part-time education.
Are you older than 21 years old, without necessary degree?
If you are planning to study at Piet Zwart Institute, please check the application information through the links below. Please note, that the application requirements vary.
- Master of Arts in Fine Art & Design
- Master Interior Architecture: Research + Design application requirements
- Master Design application requirements
- Master Education in Arts application requirements
Need help or advice?
Take a look at our FAQ. We'll guide you step by step through the admission process!
WdKA & PZI Information Desk
t. + 31 (0) 10 794 4631
WdKA Master Design information: