Once you have made the decision to come and study at WdKA, you will need to follow the steps for submitting and completing your application.
Work through the sections below to prepare for your life as a student at WdKA:
- Register on Studielink
- Apply online via WdKA website
- Student housing
- Student housing experience
- Apply for VISA (only NON-EU)*
- English language proof (IELTS: 6.0 or TOEFL 80 IBT or CAE) if applicable
- Health Insurance
- Apply for DUO-grant
- Apply for scholarships (international students BA and MA)
- Registration at City Hall of your city/town in the Netherlands
- Complete your 21+ test (if necessary)
*Does not apply for students Part-Time Master Design, this course is open for EU residents only due to VISA regulations for part-time education.
If you are planning to study at Piet Zwart Institute, please check the application information through the links below. Please note, that the application requirements vary.
Master Fine Art application requirements
Master Interior Architecture: Research + Design application requirements
Master Media Design application requirements
Master Education in Arts application requirements
Need help or advice?
Take a look at our FAQ
We guide you step by step through the admission process!
WdKA & PZI Information Desk