The detailed updates for the aspirants 2021-2022 will be shared on this page soon.
For up-to-date information regarding admissions and assessments under COVID-19 measures please consult this page.
If you are interested in taking a Bachelor course in Fine Art or Design at Willem de Kooning Academy, register online before May 1, 2021, for the admission procedure, and register at Studielink. Both this application and the Studielink registration must be completed by May 1, 2021, at the latest.
For the NON-EU students, the registration deadline is March 1st, 2021. The entire registration process is done through Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences’ Student Service Center (SSC) and Center of International Affairs (COIA), but for any affairs related to admission and any questions about entry to one of WdKA’s courses, please contact the Academy directly, by phone at +31 10 794 4631, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know more about assembling and presenting your portfolio, please visit our Portfolio Checklist . On this page, you will find information regarding the admission test necessities and portfolio viewing and evaluation criteria.
We ask you to pick two home assignment, as part of the Willem de Kooning Academy’s admission procedure. Find here the list of 10 assignments for you to choose from.
- Information about exchange programmes can be found under Exchange on this site.
- If you wish to apply for a Master programme, go to Piet Zwart Institute directly.
- If you are a non-EU student and wish to apply for a Holland scholarship, you are asked to send in – among other criteria – a letter of motivation. Deadline is April 20, 2021.
- Fine Art & Design Teacher Training and Leisure & Events Management courses are only taught in Dutch. If you want to apply for one of these courses, a good command of the Dutch language is required (NT2, level 2).
- Additional English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.0 or TOEFL 80 IBT or CAE) when you apply from abroad
- Participation in events for prospective students from our recruitment team are optional and does not influence the application/admission procedure.
- Please check our Online Open Day for upcoming events for prospective students. For questions, please contact us via email@example.com (admission questions only) or firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions regarding the WdKA programmes and upcoming events.
- 21+ admission information (in Dutch)
After you have applied for admission, choose your upload deadline and uploaded all the required documents, you will receive a confirmation of your registration. Our admission committee will need time to assess and evaluate your admission from this point. You will receive the result of your admission within 15 working days by email. If you are a non-EU country resident, we will need to confirm, besides your admission in Art & Design your diploma and English language test if it has the correct entrance level for higher education in the Netherlands.